IAHTM Annual Conference
Toronto | Sept 29 – Oct 4, 2023
Please join us for the 2023 IAHTM’s Annual Conference at the historic Omni King Edward Hotel in downtown Toronto. The conference begins at 6 pm on Friday, Sept 29, and ends Wednesday, Oct 4 at 11 am.
Learn from the best in the industry on new developments, success stories, and what future trends to look out for. You also will leave the conference with new ideas and opportunities to improve your business, learning from the experiences of some of the top professionals in the industry.
For members, IAHTM will cover meals, education sessions, and all planned activities. A daily room subsidy will be provided per laundry.
- Dr. Janet Lapp – Keynote, Inspirational Author, and Founder of Change Fit Leadership Lab
- David Friedman – Founder & CEO of CultureWise, Author, How to Leverage Your Culture as a Competitive Advantage in 2023
- Tonya Jones – Authority on Labor Strategies & Dealing With Multi-Generational WorkForce
- CN Tower Dinner and Tour
- Niagara Winery Tour
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- The Great IAHTM Toronto Escape
- Toronto City Harbor Cruise
- The IAHTM Snack Chat
- The 1st IAHTM Casino Night
- Innovations in Automation in a Shrinking Labor Market
- UV Technology – The Future
- Annual Linen and Commodity Market Update
- Current Issues Panel on Linen, Equipment, Chemicals, Infection Control
- Laundry Marks Benchmarking
- Organic Growth and Marketing Strategies
- Tour of HLS Linen Services Toronto Plant – built in 2019
- Leading Change in an Uncertain World
- Updating and Renovating your Laundry Without Hassles
- Many other topics to follow
For further information, please contact Christy Carper, Executive Director of IAHTM:
email@example.com | 1-208-964-2923
IAHTM’s Don Pedder Lifetime Achievement Award
In 2015 IAHTM established the prestigious Don Pedder Lifetime Achievement Award to recognize outstanding professionals who have shown leadership and dedication to the healthcare textile industry. The honor is awarded every fall at the IAHTM’s Annual Conference, though nominations are accepted throughout the year. Please note, nominations for 2023 must be submitted via the form below by August 1, 2023.
Nominating a Peer
To nominate someone for the Don Pedder Lifetime Achievement Award, the nominee must meet the following criteria:
Please submit your nominations through the following form.
- The nominee must have been actively involved as an educator, operator, or vendor in the laundry and linen service industry for a minimum of 15 years.
- The nominee must have been involved and supportive of IAHTM, its members, the ALM, or other Associations in the industry for at least 10 years.
- It is recognized that the individual has positively impacted the industry in some way including having contributed to its betterment.
- The individual may have supported others including staff members or colleagues in the growth and improvement of roles in the industry.
- The nominee must have provided outstanding service to the textile industry, community, and organization with which they work.
- The nominee must display a commitment to high ethical standards and integrity.
- Nominees may include letters of recommendation describing the nominee’s character and contributions to the textile industry.
- Recipients are required to submit a biography and digital headshot once selected.